Friday, April 3, 2009

Watch out for brimstone Iowa!

Well, well, well …. I was driving to coffee today and heard that Iowa Stupid Court has determined that we now have sodomite marriages! Not even CA stood for this! I didn’t even go to coffee because of the harassment that would have taken place for being an Iowan. Come Lord Jesus and burn Iowa like Sodom if we don’t repent.
On another note, I blew out one of my Dr Scholls’ sneakers! I may have turned a corner too fast and rolled a band. They were made for slower old people so I will need to get older or slower. I broke my record and did 5.3 miles in 1 hour and 23 minutes. I also took a full minute off my mile! This brings my best mile since recovery at 12 minutes 40 seconds! Very slow but too fast for Dr. Scholls!
I have been driving top down for a couple of days at it is great! I NEED A HARLEY BAD! I have found some back roads here that are fantastic for bikes and I don’t have one.
Put on your lipstick boys! Iowa has changed!
CA out

No comments: