That’s right! I blew out the second pair of Dr. S’s! Coming in on the last lap of my 7.2 mile walk the bottom blew out sending me into an uncontrolled spin but I was able to gain control before I hit the ditch. I took them back to Wally World’s and she said this is the third time! Yep, to powerful for them; you must need to be 90! Got some new Converse quick starts that look like a ten year old should wear them BUTT THEY WERE ON SALE! No one will ever see them because of the smoke as I tear up the road.
CA Adventure is now in the hands of the candidate. The Pastor Nominating Committee issued him a call. There are several that wonder if this guy will accept. I have been enjoying CA immensely as I was loaned a bicycle yesterday. I road 11.2 miles on it and after the first mile I came to the understanding that a whole new muscle group was used to peddle opposed to walking. I forged ahead and burned my legs to the point of not being able to get off the bike. I had to lean against the office wall to do so! This morning I thought I would need to call the wrecker to get out of bed but bounced out and was cooking immediately! It was hot yesterday and very pleasant today. I think later I will ride again. It is much more quite than the Harley but the freedom is still there!
Keep up the good work!
CA Out
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment