Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Head Hurts

Today I can breathe! It rained! They tell me that this valley is the worst place on earth for allergies. Since Chemo I have been blowing about a box of Kleenex a day. When it rains there is such a relief. I got a new pair of Dr. S’s and burning up the road. Well not really, it got down to the mid 50’s and it was too cold to go outside. I haven’t been to the gym because it is too cold to walk to the car. Resurrection Sunday is upon us! We have Maundy Thursday services, but I gave up my spot to the Worship Pastor and the Youth Pastor so I welcome and dismiss! I love this. I was considering a flight home next week but there are too many things to deal with in the Presbytery concerning the church. I am not needed but I guess I am good to have around? Can’t get too wordy when your head feels like the frontal lobes are ready to burst. More Meds!

CA out

No comments: