Thursday, April 30, 2009

what's red and eats my hotdogs?

If I had a camera …. I’d camera in the mo or ning, I’de camera in the evening all over this land! I’de camera my doggie, I’d camera my kitty, I’de camera love between my left and my right shoe allllllll over this farm OOOOh OOOOh OOOOh OOOh. Yes you heard me I sing about my doggie I’d sing about my footies I sing about the love between my humming birds and the feeder alllllllllllll over this land.
Don’t you just love singing! You may have noticed that I sang of a dog. I had invited the men’s Bible study over to my house for a BBQ. It was so freaking cold we move inside the house but left the door open to let some of the body heat out. A dog walked in from no where laid down and looked as if she owned the place. She hasn’t left yet! She looks like a Mexican fox and if I had a camera I would have taken a picture of her to send …. But my camera was stolen. I have a black cat who had kittens in the back porch and this dog on the front porch. I have been giving them each a hotdog a day. I get eight hotdogs for 78 cents so the feed bill is 20 cents a day. I think they both need to find a better place to live.
Well the new guy is sounding like he will take the job so I will have no more to do in CA. Turned off my TV yesterday but the days are getting longer so much time can be spent outside where it smells great. It reminds me of Florida when the peaches bloom. Love the blogs! Keep up the good work!

CA out

No comments: