Tuesday, March 31, 2009

another day

I’m down to 207! My sugars are much better. And I bought new shoes. I wish I had a camera to show you but ….. stolen. They are Dr. Scholls Air pillow Gel Insoles and now I’m gellin baby! They look like the kind you see on the feet of old people with wraparound sunglasses waiting in line at a cheep buffet. But O my do they feel good on my five mile walk! The trenda seems to have done the job for the time being because I need not see the Dr. for another 3 months! I doubt if I will be here that long as the church is looking at and may have found the ONE! I don’t know if I want to leave CA! It has been good to me this trip opposed to other times I have found myself here. I will miss the Sun. O well … I hear it shines other places. In conclusion, good Dr. report, good but ugly shoes, good reduction of sugar and weight, good communication with the Spirit, lack of faith in the future but that makes it all interesting. It really doesn’t matter what we think the future will bring …. It is what it is directed to be and that is ok with me.

Later Cowboys and Girls
From the home state of Ronald Reagan and Arnold S.
Happy Trails and CA Out

No comments: