Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rain Rain Rain

Every day now for a month but CA. needs it so the fish will live! We don’t care about the people, as long as those little tiny silver fishies are good! It is an indicator of the health of our environment, never mind the dead bodies littering the country side because of starvation or dehydration, the little silver fish are fine, we have excelled as a species on this earth! I may need to come back to Iowa soon. Had a great time with Carlene, Ell, and Mark last Saturday. We just hung in the farm house and chatted. Mark was a little out of commission as he had a four inch incision in his left gum. How do you spell that anyway? I’m no dentist.
Saw the art online! Better than I did and it was my major! I need to create something beautiful and waterproof for my car top. I could lease it out to the CIA for questioning detainees. The drip through the hole in the top makes me want to divulge information I don’t know about.
Looking forward to the 16th! It is time to take a break. They are calling this new guy to come interview in a month so make room in the driveway for a shredded mustang!

CA Out

No comments: