Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stolen Camera

I need to buy another camera. I feel as though you are being deprived of the culture and beauty of Gridley California. Just the other day I saw the white capped mountains in the distance and thought, I’m glad it’s up there! The peach trees are blooming and smell great, and the plums are just beginning to bud. I will be in Iowa for the full bloom – O well. I remember Florida being intoxicating when the peaches bloomed. It certainly is not that intense here but when that cold air from those white peaks blow through the peach blossoms it must resemble the smell of heaven. Till I get a new camera, you are just going to have to picture it in your mind. No it’s not what you are picturing right now! I said MOUNTAINS AND PEACH BLOSSOMS! Does your mind wander like that often? See a doctor.


CA Out

No comments: