Saturday, March 7, 2009

O….. it’s Saturday night and I aint got no hunny, I wish I had one caus I just got paid, O how I wish I had someone to talk to … I’m in a terrible way. COME ON SING ALONG! O … the rain came down and got my seat wet … now my butt is cold blue … O how I wish that jerk had not cut it … I think I’m goin to sue!
Good Job! You sounded great! It’s like the old Mitch Miller follow the bouncing ball! Here comes the sun do do do do Here comes the sun …. Its all right … Little darling its been a long long lonely winter OK you sing now I forgot the words! Let her rip at the top of your lungs! Doesn’t that feel great!
The 16th is coming and I’m leaven on a Jet plane … Don’t know when I be back again and I don’t remember the words you get the picture.
If you know any of those songs they are now stuck in your head and you cant get rid of them. Have a nice day!

CA out

No comments: