Wasting some time. I have an appointment at 12:30 to biopsy some soars I have all over. I call it my Job's disease.
It is soooooo hot here. 107 yesterday and 111 today. No wind so sailing is not an option.
Seriously thinking ocean, but it is the 4th of July weekend so no place to even tent camp.
Later.
CA out
Monday, July 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are still praying and believing in healing, in the name of Jesus! Thus, please please please let us know as soon as you find out what "Job's Disease" is called in the test results! !! And what they will do for treatments. Love you! Did you see the pictures I posted of the kids fishing on facebook?? Or on our blog?? They wanted me to share with you.
What did you find out? And "willie" I told G that pink pole was the fishes' worst nightmare :)
Post a Comment