Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My new office!

I can't believe I did this. Now my Harley seems never to be realized. O well, I have considered this for many years and the day came. If normal, it will be the most expensive vehicle to drive to the four star hotel we will stay in like last time. Well, camper up people! I expect to take a journey to the coast in her to test her our soon. I will document the journey if I survive it!

Well, that is about all for now. 
CA out.

2 comments:

Buck and Jess! said...

Good Gravy MARIE!! You actually bought a motorhome!! Congratulations :) It looks pretty good--no cardboard on the windshield or anything :) Crusin' crusin'--kids think it's rad too :)

willie said...

Yes - we are w / the Newton's : "RAD!"is the perfect identity for your new machine - totally an old school, surfs-up- campy, CA treasure. Congrats Papa!