Only 3 that's right 3 more days to go and I am on my way to Iowa! I need a VACATION! It is not that I am working that hard or overwhelmed by trials and tribulation, I just need new faces and places! Or hang with the fam,
No insurance card for Baby (my interim name for the Harley) so being the good upstanding citizen I have become (not formally so) I only ride it where the cops aren't. That is about as good a citizen as I can muster right now.
Iowa ,,,,, Iowa..... that's where the tall corn grows. The corn here is actually several feet taller but we own the song. Got a tarp for Baby and will chain her up before I leave. there was once a thought of riding her to Iowa but then I heard SNOW IN SIOUX FALLS!!!
Hungry and need food .... Love you all
CA out
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must admit, I thought you'd ride it to Iowa too. Yes, probably risky at this time of the year. Maybe if the cops catch you, you could ask them if there's space in their garage to store your Harley. .. chains and a tarp are "a present all wrapped up in pretty packaging " for thieves (: can't wait to see everyone dancing and enjoying the wedding and ALL THE KIDS!!! THEY ARE SO EXCITED FOR FAMILY! !! Love you, dad!
Post a Comment