I and super bummed. The forecast was for beautiful weather and sunshine clear to the coast. I went to bed thinking that I would ride to the water in the am. I had washed my wallet in Iowa and left what was remaining of my insurance card there. Being the upstanding citizen I am, I e-mailed the insurance man and asked for a new card........ he didn't know what I was talking about. Fear surged through my body as I began thinking Mark had switched companies! After a morning of e-mailing between myself, Dawg, and Kyle (the new insurance man) it was determined that a follow up call was not made after 15 days and there was no insurance coverage on it!!!!! There went my ride to the coast. She be covered now so maybe tomorrow.
Looking forward to coming home for a while on the ninth but not looking forward to the plane ride. It is a one stop flight in Mn. and then to DSM. A short stay in Iowa and off to Michigan. yea haw ..... I MEAN YEA HAW!
I would like to just sit on the couch and grow some mold. Anyway see you soon!!!
CA out
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are looking forward to seeing you! However, the drive..... ugh!!! I wish we could teleport toMI!!! Happy 'day you became a grandpa day!!!' Gizmo is 11!
Post a Comment