Wednesday, February 21, 2018
That was then. Just reminiscing.
Does anyone ever come here anymore? I the first one to respond to this posting will win five bucks! that's right five big ones. So don't delay because I am on my way to spend it!! I am fasting to keep my blood sugars down. I love sugar and it is my enemy. Hope to be dropping soon as my Dr. had a tantrum yesterday when I was in his office!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes! Almost daily--for a year--
okay, now I'll read past "Does anyone ever come here anymore?" :)
Whoohoo, five bucks!
I love sugar too, but I gave it up (well, in the dessert form) for almost a year. If I can do it, so can you :)
Dag-nab-it... I check too... but I wasn't able to leave a comment until I was on our main computer... I had so many plans for that $5...like adding it to the I'Owe'yoU of $500 that you took back after I let you pull my baby tooth (laughing).
Post a Comment