I WENT SAILING!!! I have not been sailing for about two and a half years. Reason? Primarily the Job's disease. I would have place a picture of the Message here, but you have all seen it and it hasn't gotten bigger or prettier. I did put a for and aft deck on it! It was to aid in setup as I am two and one half years older. I might take a few pictures of my decking ability tomorrow.
The weather is getting chilly, almost sweater weather at 96! It has been blazing hot and then cool ocean air pushed its way up the valley. At night 5 to 6 AM it can drop into the low 60's.
Love you all and miss you! I will be home in Sept. to hunt with the family!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's just next month! Happy sails to you, until we meet again ;)
Post a Comment