Just sitting around resting observing the Sabbath. Been doing that for a couple of months now and enjoying it very much. I don't know if this would be acceptable on the Sabbath but Israel didn't get it right either. Not sure I want their punishment so I am open to correction.
I am feeling much better! Last Sunday I came into church and was approached by a new lady who asked if she could anoint me with oil. The day before I had a funeral and could barley speak because of irritation in my throat due to pollen. I squeaked through my part of the service and came home to bed for the rest of the Sabbath. So when she approached me it was like, what could it hurt? She put some good smelling oil on me and prayed. It was in the doorway of the narthex so others joined her. I thanked them and continued on with engaging worship. After it was all done I was sitting in my office alone and realized I FEE GREAT! Understand this, it took two tabs of Alka-Seltzer Severe Flue, two twenty four hour Claritin D, two shot of Flonase up each nostril, pack my nose with VaporRub, sprayed my throat with sore throat relief (even poured some down my nose), and a half of a Hydrocodon to get out the door in the morning! O yea I forgot the cough syrup! It has been a week and only sucked a few cough drops and still doing great! I will thank that lady tomorrow! I have been thanking the producer of such grace each hour. I even rode the Harley all week in the wind, up and down the mountains, and on the valley floor un assisted by chemicals!
Coming home Wednesday!!!
O yea. Gonna get some Iowa spring!
Cant wait to see yall!
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was it an essential oil? In a little bottle with a white cap or regular oil ... like for cooking? Jess
Post a Comment